Following on from our previous discussion Understanding The Fig Tree (Matt 24:32-35), in Mathew 24, Yahoshua presents the signs and events of the end of this age. He marked the specific timing of the prophesied end-of-the-age events by the parable of the “Fig Tree” and its sign of the bringing forth new shoots.
Earlier in Matthew 24:13 Yahoshua proclaimed
And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
In this discussion we seek a biblical definition of The Gospel of The Kingdom and how this relates to the “Gospel of Salvation” which is the common proclamation of Historical and Contemporary Christendom.
- Part 2 – The Covenant With Abraham
- Part 3 – The Covenant With Abraham (Continued)
- Part 4 – The Covenant With Moses
- Part 5 – The Covenant With David
- Part 6 – The Two Houses Of Israel
- Part 7 – The Two Houses Of Israel (Continued)
- Part 8 – The Covenant With The Priesthood and The New Covenant
- Part 9 – The Prophets
- Part 10 – The Return Of The Heavenly King Of Israel (Melchizedek)